Contributed by Joanne C. Kelleher
The RFID Security Alliance holds a monthly open forum about topics related to securing radio frequency identification systems. Attendees can dial in or, if in the San Francisco, CA area, attend in person.
July’s topic is What’s New in NFC?
This will be a panel discussion featuring:
- Michael McCartney, QLM Consulting
- Neil Mitchell, T2M
- Randy Stigall, UPM-Raflatac
An open discussion on Near Field Communications will follow their presentation.
The Wednesday, 7/13/2011 forum starts at 10 am PT/1 pm ET and will last about 1 hour.
To participate, email Anna.Haight@RFIDSecurityAlliance.org. She will send you the dial in details and any slides. If you wish to join in person, the physical location is QLM Consulting, Sausalito, CA.
We hope you can join us.
Future Monthly Open Forum topics (all from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time) are:
- Wednesday, August 10, 2011 – TOPIC TBD.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011 – “NEW APPLICATIONS OF RFID IN EDUCATIONAL SETTINGS”
- Wednesday, October 12, 2011 – “RFID IN FOOD SAFETY”
For more information, visit http://www.rfidsecurityalliance.org/upevents.htm