Veridify Security Inc. is pioneering IoT security solutions with an emphasis on industrial control and building automation.
We partner with the world’s leading semiconductor and cloud vendors to provide device-to-device security featuring zero-touch deployment, blockchain credential management, and authentication and data protection between all IoT devices.
The market is already recognizing our effort as we were recently named one of the “Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies”, and awarded “Best Contribution to IoT Security” at ARM TechCon as well as the “Linley Analyst Choice Award: Best Technology”.
As we bring our secure products to market and develop new security solutions, we are always looking to connect with people who are excited about combining their interests in security, hardware and software. (Sorry, we don’t work with recruiters.)
We are expecting to grow our team in 2021 and are currently recruiting for these positions.
Full Stack Developer Specializing in Java
We are looking for a well-rounded web application developer with a strong background in Java. The developer will implement the front end, back end, and database portions of applications running on embedded devices, appliances, and cloud-based servers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis, user interface, and system tradeoffs.
- Help create product design requirements and test plans.
- Design and implement user interfaces for web applications.
- Design and develop backend software in Java for server applications.
- Create and implement database schemas where required; help administer PostgreSQL database.
- Configure, maintain, and administer Web servers in the cloud.
Requirements: (Education, training, skills)
- Bachelor of Science or above in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineering or Math from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant experience and/or training in the Java programming language. Knowledge of C programming desirable.
- Experience in software development for web applications.
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, and JavaFX desirable.
- Experience designing or implementing network and other communications protocols highly desirable.
- Experience with cryptographic methods such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, AES, SHA-2 helpful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States and eligible to apply for U.S. Security Clearance.
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer located in Shelton, CT. Our office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, a farmer's market, childcare centers and more. We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the development staff is currently working remotely. Once the Covid-19 threat subsides, the team will be returning to the Connecticut office, but these positions may be permanently remote for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying to Veridify, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs@veridify.com.
Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, our technical positions require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance. During the clearance application process the U.S. State Department does a thorough background check and looks for loyalty to the United States (unless an extraordinary situation, this is shown by being a U.S. citizen). See http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No Recruiters please.