Future-Proof Security Solution for the RSL10
ON Semiconductor is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient connectivity, sensing, power management, analog, logic, timing, discrete, and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and aerospace/defense applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Veridify Security was the first security company selected by ON Semiconductor to join their Ecosystem Partner program to complement the ‘on-processor’ security offered on the RSL10 MCU, enabling important IoT security solutions like device-to-device authentication, on-chip secure boot/firmware update, and support for DOME™, Veridify’s zero-touch onboarding, blockchain ownership management, and enrollment solution.
As a partner, Veridify Security helps ON Semiconductor provide turn-key security solutions to their customers, which helps accelerate product development.
The companies have joined together to demonstrate how Veridify's methods are used on the ON Semi RSL10 to deliver device-to-device security, authentication and data protection.
ON Semiconductor delivers:
- Built in AES-128 encryption/decryption for data protection
- IP protection to disable code read-out/code tampering
- Random number generator
Veridify Security delivers:
- Fast, low-energy public key cryptographic methods for authenticating remote devices
- Key agreement protocol produces one-time AES keys for encrypting onboard data
- Designed for low-resource processors; implemented in software-only
- SDKs available for easy, low-cost integration with customer projects
- Future-proof: resistant to all known quantum computer attacks
Contact us to learn about the performance advantages of Veridify's methods on the RSL10.