Louis Parks, CEO of SecureRF Corporation, will be a panelist at the 15th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference on October 19, 2017. Parks will join moderator Farhad Mafie, International SoC Conference Chairman, and five other thought leaders to discuss SoC-related security challenges and solutions.
In a discussion titled, “Security Issues and Challenges in The Next Generation of SoCs & IoT Solutions,” Parks and the other panelists will address a variety of security-related topics, including secure SoC design and key concepts such as secure boot and data protection. The discussion begins at 4:30 PM PT in the Calit2 building at the University of California, Irvine (UCI).
- Louis Parks, President and CEO, SecureRF
- Dr. Pim Tuyls, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Intrinsic ID
- Marc Canel, Vice President, Security Technologies, ARM
- Dr. Hoon Choi, Design Engineer Senior Director, Lattice Semiconductor
- Asaf Ashkenazi, Vice President, IoT security products, Rambus Security Division
- Michael Y. Chen, Director, Design for Security Business Unit, New Ventures Division, Mentor
The panel is open to everyone and registration is free.