Louis Parks, CEO of SecureRF Corporation, will be a panelist at the 15th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference on October 19, 2017. Parks will join moderator Farhad Mafie, International SoC Conference Chairman, and five other thought leaders to discuss SoC-related security challenges and solutions.
In a discussion titled, “Security Issues and Challenges in The Next Generation of SoCs & IoT Solutions,” Parks and the other panelists will address a variety of security-related topics, including secure SoC design and key concepts such as secure boot and data protection. The discussion begins at 4:30 PM PT in the Calit2 building at the University of California, Irvine (UCI).
- Louis Parks, President and CEO, SecureRF
- Dr. Pim Tuyls, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Intrinsic ID
- Marc Canel, Vice President, Security Technologies, ARM
- Dr. Hoon Choi, Design Engineer Senior Director, Lattice Semiconductor
- Asaf Ashkenazi, Vice President, IoT security products, Rambus Security Division
- Michael Y. Chen, Director, Design for Security Business Unit, New Ventures Division, Mentor
The panel is open to everyone and registration is free.
Louis Parks to Speak on Security Panel at the 15th International SoC Conference